Proudly present my very own showcase :)

About Me

My photo
Full-time student...Clueless on future career...Loves all things girlishly beautiful because I am just that kinda girl :)

Sunday, April 6, 2008

First time BLOGGING!!

Go me!!My FIRST blog!!Woohooooo!!
Anyways back to 'blogging'..I would like to use this place as an outlet for my little fashion corner.Mind you I'm not the most fashionable person in the world..let's face it not everybody's Kate Moss.Now I'm not a fan of Kate Moss but her name pops up as a style icon.I like Mischa Barton's style (back then..now she's just...-_-") ~ Nicole Richie's style ~ and Lindsay Lohan (with minimal legging going on though).Having said all that,I don't try to dress like them at all..haha..just their purse style ^_^.Truth be told,I wear whatever I'm comfortable with and what I think looks good on me.I'm not easily influenced by fashion trends.However,I am a BAG JUNKIE.I love handbags..purses..tote..flap..what have you.At the moment I am very very addicted to CHANEL and this addiction started back in December when I first joined the purse forum.My purse addiction started long before I joined the forum but never to this extent.Now anything Chanel will have caught my attention like that...okay you can't see but I just snapped my fingers ;).Before I became a Chanelholic,I was into designer purses already such as Dior,Chloe,YSL,Balenciaga..you name it.A habit that I should get rid of because it's EXTREMELY unhealthy to my pocket and others around me^_^".
I will post pictures of my bags...accessories and then some more bags later when I get a hold of how to use this 'blog'.And I promise I will stop putting 'blog' in quotation.

Until then,
gMbt

No comments:

Blog Archive