Proudly present my very own showcase :)

About Me

My photo
Full-time student...Clueless on future career...Loves all things girlishly beautiful because I am just that kinda girl :)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Dolce & Gabbana Miss Easy Way Flap

Presenting today my Dolce & Gabbana Miss Easy Way Flap!I love it because it's both PATENT and METALLIC!!2-in-1 to keep up with the fashion trend..^_^ The metallic patent is made of Pepsi-coloured calfskin.The bag sports a leopard print lining inside.The silver hardware gives a modern edge and a sexy chic look.The chain is removable and can be made long for across the body style or short for normal use...either way the bag is absolutely gorgeous.I always get compliments wearing this bag!I got this bag just before I became a Chanelholic.It was around £700-£800.Miss Easy Way is part of the Fall 2007 collection.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Tomorrow I'll be showing part of my jewellery collection.See?This blog isn't just about bag!!!
Okay.....maybe there will be a bag tomorrow too.I just can't help it!!My most recent find arrived last week brand new with tag and I got it at lower than retail price..basically a good deal.Some hints-->It's Chanel...is this season's favourite...yet my bag is not part of the current season........hmmmmmmmmm what could it be?

No comments:

Blog Archive