Proudly present my very own showcase :)

About Me

My photo
Full-time student...Clueless on future career...Loves all things girlishly beautiful because I am just that kinda girl :)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kidada Jones for Disney Couture

As promised --> Disney Couture <-- I discovered this when I was in LA last year..shopping at Kitson.I wasn't aware of the Disney Couture brand back then.Turned out what I bought was the Sleeping Beauty wrap with little bow charms along the length.It is made from braided Italian leather with 14k gold plated charms.All Disney Couture products should come with a purple or blue satin pouch.Unfortunately I didn't get the pouch with my purchase from Kitson.If only I had known better.........

The Kidada for Disney Couture Jewellery Collection all features 14K yellow gold,high quality Swarovski crystals and cubic zirconia. Many pieces are limited editions,therefore,are only produced in small quantities.Shown here are my 4 wraps (from left to right): Bambi Cherry Blossoms Wrap,Bambi Spring Braid Wrap,Sleeping Beauty Bow Charms Wrap,and Tinkerbell Mint Wrap.
Photobucket

I'm not only a fan of the Kidada wraps-I also like the necklaces!!I am a kid at heart I tell ya :)
The necklace on the left is the 'Fairest of Them All' necklace'.You might have seen Lindsay Lohan wearing that.Nicole Richie was seen wearing castle necklace in the middle.This one has a few tiny crystals inside a glass where the castle door is supposed to be.The last one on the right is of Tinkerbell sitting on a glass pearl.I love this one the most I must admit because it's subtle and very cute.I often wear it with shorter necklaces because the length is adjustable.
Photobucket

I just recently got this multi-charms long necklace too.It's limited holiday collection sporting many different charms e.g.lady bugs,butterflies,pink&blue bells,BELIEVE ovals,etc.Haven't had a chance to use it yet but I love it nonetheless.
Photobucket Photobucket

I actually have more Disney Couture stuff I must admit............I'll showcase those later along with some White Trash Charm perhaps?We'll see.
I did say I'll be updating an addition to my Chanel family.......which I will tonight.I haven't had a chance to use it yet but hopefully tomorrow I will.Check back for photos of what it is later!!

No comments:

Blog Archive