Proudly present my very own showcase :)

About Me

My photo
Full-time student...Clueless on future career...Loves all things girlishly beautiful because I am just that kinda girl :)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Navy Patent 2.55 Reissue

First of all let me say that this bag is from an old collection 07C,which means it was available in winter 06 to beginning of 07.It is NOT part of the current 08 collection.However,there is also a navy patent reissue for this season (2008) but the patent leather is not distressed and it doesn't come in the large/jumbo size.I believe the navy patent this season only comes in the double compartment style...not exactly my style I must say.There is also the patent puzzle quilt design for S/S2008 with mademoiselle lock just like the 2.55 but again,not my style..which is why I'm so pleased with my new loot :)

Okay so back to my hot new addition - this Chanel features light-weight gold chain,gold hardware lock,and distressed patent calfskin.I am so in love with this flap..the distressed patent leather is awesome because fingerprints are not visible like on normal patent leather does.I wasn't too keen on the gold hardware at first but you know what?It grows on me..brings a little variety to my reissue collection ^_^ since I don't have any GH reissues yet.Also shown is the tag for reference.
Photobucket Photobucket

This is the 227 size or 12" x 9" x 2.5".It retailed at $2375 but I got it for $2290 shipped!!Wooohooo because considering the price of 227 now this is a pretty good deal (now its $2850!!).The price increase is such a pain in the a$$ huh....Anyhoo,the depth of this reissue is a tad smaller than the new 08 reissue.I include a comparing picture below for reference - 2008 silver reissue size 227.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Lindsay Lohan and Sienna Miller also have the same bag but theirs are in black.Now...who wears it better?
Photobucket Photobucket

Wow........2 posts in one day!How keen am I!!Well I guess this makes up for the whole week I went missing.

Blog Archive